My Black Spanish Turkeys

Mrblue5150

Chirping
Feb 22, 2016
5D36C28D-1B87-46BD-8408-8871DB7FE4CB.jpeg

Male and female. 3 months. Getting big. They are really fun. Friendly and follow you everywhere. I actually enjoy them a bit more then the hens. Only draw back is they don’t go into the run and roost at night like the hens. We gotta put them away every night.

View attachment 2369238
Male and female. 3 months. Getting big. They are really fun. Friendly and follow you everywhere. I actually enjoy them a bit more then the hens. Only draw back is they don’t go into the run and roost at night like the hens. We gotta put them away every night.

I love Spanish blacks!!!!! I used to have a tom named 'Erky Turkey'. He was the sweetest thing ever! Right now, I have one hen.
Your pics remind me sooooooooooooo much of my Erky! He looked a lot like that when he was younger!
I really miss him!

I love Spanish blacks!!!!! I used to have a tom named 'Erky Turkey'. He was the sweetest thing ever! Right now, I have one hen.
Your pics remind me sooooooooooooo much of my Erky! He looked a lot like that when he was younger!
I really miss him!
Fun to hang with while working in the yard. They are so curios. If i stop for a minute they like to peck at my fingers or shoes. Can’t keep them off my back deck at the moment. They are good flyers. I’m hoping when they get a little more size they won’t be able to fly over the deck gate. Lol

Fun to hang with while working in the yard. They are so curios. If i stop for a minute they like to peck at my fingers or shoes. Can’t keep them off my back deck at the moment. They are good flyers. I’m hoping when they get a little more size they won’t be able to fly over the deck gate. Lol

Same with mine, LOL! They are curious, friendly birds!

Back
Top Bottom