My Blue Cockerals!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Tuffoldhen, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    [​IMG]

I've grown these two out this summer, thinking I'll keep one. I'm liking the one on the left but both boys are nice. What you think?

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Beautiful! Let me know if you're going to sell one...I think I might have FIVE black/blue/splash orp pullets and NO roos! [​IMG]

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    The one on the left looks like he's packing a bit more umph:) I like him too. Though it's still early. Im sure they'll both turn out nice but you may want to wait another month to be sure. -Then ditch him before winter comes on:)

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Beautifull!!! I just love em! I agree tho, the one on the left is a fuller body..just a little more " proud" looking.

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Nice guys! From the picture I'd vote for the one on the left too. [​IMG]

6. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    That's who I'm leaning to the guy on the left, the other one is such a sweetheart tho. I wish I knew how to ship without worrying, he will be up for grabs by someone if they want him.

Katy I just saw your blues in the online poultry show [​IMG]

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:I'll get you talked into some other breeds of blues yet!!! [​IMG]

8. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Sandy they are both beautiful. Look nice and wide. You need to take a few more pictures and share with us. Mine never will pose good. How did you get yours to do that?

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Beautiful, Sandy.

10. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Julie, The boys always want to pose, it's the girls I have problems getting pics of see? They are headless wonders or just fluffy butts! [​IMG][​IMG]

I tried!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by