Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
Here is a picture of my roo last month:

00051.jpg

Then pics of him today: Hatched November 11th

100_7384.jpg

Here is his mate A splash orp hen hatched on the 7th

100_7387.jpg

I have become SUCH an avid fan of blue birds. When I first started, my to favorite colors were black and buff. The black has quickly been replaced by the blue, and I really enjoy the color. Your boy is looking good! What a difference a month has made.

I like the one on the right in the first pic. He's a cutie.

Thank you!
big_smile.png

Blue is my all time favorite too! Miss Prissy these are the cutest orps ever
big_smile.png
I am so very happy with them. And he is very nice too
big_smile.png
He's a little shy yet but were working on that with him. Lexie doesn't scream as bad as she used to when we pick her up either. Oh, she was a loud mouth for sure!
lau.gif
The neighbors thought their dog was over attacking chickens...they heard her way over to their house when I picked her up once
th.gif
She sure is a drama queen. We just love them so much. I think they are everyone's new favs
big_smile.png

Beautiful! I must tell you that the Blue Orps and Speckled Sussex cluck's I've seen from all of you are making me consider hatching my own! I'll be making note of you who post these wonderful photos....if/when my hens go broody you may be getting requests from me to buy eggs! Simply wonderful birds you have!

I knew it! MissPrissy is one of the notorious kingpins of the chicken cartel that fuels my addiction - as well as speckledhen, rodriguezpoultry - and too many others to name! Because of these people I want to make my own incubator, breed my own flock, and get show quality birds. And to think I used to believe I could live quite happily without clucks...

Back
Top Bottom