My Brangus bull calf is 6 months old already!

smoothmule

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Buffalo, Missouri
My time flies when your babies are growing up. This is Bart, my grey American Brahman cow's first calf. Sire is Angus

He looks so mature already...... even "if" he isn't potty trained, lol

This calf was left a bull, I think we made a good choice. My son may use him on his herd of cows when he's mature but there are 3 neighbors trying to buy him now so we'll see.

Babe had a heifer calf Dec. 2013, she's coming up on a year old soon. Here she is at 10 months old, I'm definitely keeping her but I had to sell her mother, my grey Brahman cow Babe. This heifer is a quiet, calm girl and looks Brangus but her sire is a Balancer bull ( an Angus/Gelbvieh cross). "Jasmine" is a gorgeous heifer and I can't wait to see how her calves turn out when my Gyr bull calf matures.

Here is Jasmine, a half sibling to Bart

Here is Mick, my grade Gyr bull calf just weaned that I just bought. I can't wait for calves by this bull. He will be the start of my long ear cow herd.

This is Mick's mother, Jade.

Mick's sire, Blackberry

AA “balancer” is created by crossbreeding British cattle with a Purebred Gelbvieh bul “baA “balancer” is created by crossbreeding British cattle with a Purebred Gelbvieh bullancer” is created by crossbreeding British cattle with a Purebred Gelbvieh bul

Back
Top Bottom