My Buff Orpington Ducks!! *Pictures*

Thanks! Everyone Tried to tell me he was a khaki campbell, and that i was stupid to think he was anything else, and I just had to walk away I mean he is from my own stock
gig.gif

Some pretty darn lovely colored ducks in in this post and some exceptionally cuuUUTE crosses. Love the butterscotch drakes with the white rings on their necks.

Well I went ou this morning and found one of my buff cross girls in the pen with my month old ducklings. At first I was mad that she was in their igloo but then something caught my eye - AN EGG! She was exactly 18 weeks yesterday

Well I went ou this morning and found one of my buff cross girls in the pen with my month old ducklings. At first I was mad that she was in their igloo but then something caught my eye - AN EGG! She was exactly 18 weeks yesterday

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

1st of all I am really jelous!!!!
barnie.gif
droolin.gif
My girls turn 17 weeks old tomorrow so I hope to get an egg at 18 weeks
smile.png
!!!!
2nd of all.... CONGRATS!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

AWWWW!! I think If my bator does well and my eggs hatch im going to keep at least one crested duck. Yours are just so cute!!! At least we can tell your ducks are all healthy and very very happy
love.gif

All healthy ducks have boobies . In the eighth picture it almost looks like she is getting ready for a kiss from that crested
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom