MY BYC PAGE

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by tn chick, May 2, 2009.

1. tn chick

tn chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2008
    SW Tennessee
    okay just started my byc page how fun it is to read about people here, so ive worked on mine
    let me know what you think??

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Great page! [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Great page, and your story is heart rendering.... may you go onward and upward to a full recovery [​IMG] and blessings to you.

4. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Awesome - and inspiring! Many blessings to you for a long life full of love and laughter [​IMG]

5. astylishgirl

astylishgirl Animal Lover Supreme

Apr 27, 2009
    Beaumont, Texas
    What a great story... and its your LIFE! I love your animals... especially your Eclectus. I have always wanted one.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

WOW, you almost made me cry!!! I love that parrot. GORGEOUS!!!

7. tn chick

tn chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2008
    SW Tennessee
    thx a bunch
    i have found the chickens while some may complain about cleaning up after them while im at home alone they give me something to do.
    my newest babies i think finally know im mommy and they are coming to me and not running from me.
    my goal now is what i have named: project moms help
    we have planted a garden on our property the veggies we dont eat are donated to needy families that cant garden in our area, we will be donating left over eggs we dont need,who would have ever in a million years thought that chickens could make a person feel whole and fill that void in your life??
    scarlet is such a character the humidity in tn has brought out her vibrant colors.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by