My Car (stolen & recovered-kinda)

mjdtexan

Songster
11 Years
Sep 30, 2008
Houston(ish)
My race car, a 1975 Chrysler Cordoba, that I've had since I was 16 was stolen off of my property while I was out in the country. It was recovered and today brought to me via a wrecker. It is totally distroyed. It has been axed, beaten with a sledge hammer, every piece of glass and lens has been busted out of and off the car. The roof is caved in, the front of the car has been ripped right off of it. Trunk lid destroyed. Interior (brand new by the way) is a total loss. The engine and trans is still in the car but I dont know what shape they are in. Tires slashed. One door is axe slashed and the other door has been beat almost off with a sledge hammer. Its a wonder they didnt beat the rims up. Pictures tomorrow. I know who done it. I am REALLY ticked but I have other issues right now and I cant act on my anger or it will complicate my other issues which DO NOT need complicating at this point in my life. I really want to scream. Heck, I really want to do a lot of things right now that are not good for me so I just wont do it. I happen to have another 1975 Chrysler Cordoba sitting in the drive way that has a perfect body but bad engine. I guess I will take my rims, rear end, and engine & tranny (providing they are serviceable) and start over.

Thanks for letting me rant and rave a little.

What a senseless act.
hugs.gif

Few things bother me as much as people ruining other people's property on purpose. Kids can bash & blow up themselves or their own stuff as much as they want (yay, reduces the idiot gene pool) but I can't stand people doing it to others.

Like the hicks that bash mailboxes... really bothers me, and I've never even had it happen to me.

Quote:
hugs.gif
i don't see why people are so heartless and careless. i'm sorry. i would be out kicking random OBJECTS (not animals
big_smile.png
LOL) you are strong for not going and doing anything about it.. if that was me and i knew who done it, trust me they'd know i know it was them!

How awful! I can't imagine how angry you must be. Any chance of catching the ones who did it?

Here's to hoping you can merge the two non-working cars into one.
fl.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
i don't see why people are so heartless and careless. i'm sorry. i would be out kicking random OBJECTS (not animals
big_smile.png
LOL) you are strong for not going and doing anything about it.. if that was me and i knew who done it, trust me they'd know i know it was them!

Eventually, I will get even, now is really bad timing as I am trying to get past something else. The something else is the most important thing in my life right now.

Quote:
I hope I can merge them too. Actually, it will happen even if I have to rebuild the engine and have the tranny rebuilt.

Quote:
I hope I can merge them too. Actually, it will happen even if I have to rebuild the engine and have the tranny rebuilt.

There's some positive thinking from the guy we know and love.
hugs.gif

I can't imagine what would make someone do something like that!

Quote:
hugs.gif
big_smile.png

Eventually, I will get even, now is really bad timing as I am trying to get past something else. The something else is the most important thing in my life right now.

Quote:

ahhh i see. well when you do, let me know what you did LOL i'd like to hear i hope everything works out!!
hugs.gif

Quote:

There's some positive thinking from the guy we know and love.
hugs.gif

I can't imagine what would make someone do something like that!

A jealous ex boyfriend of a girl that I helped to not get beat up about 8 or 9 weeks ago. The car was recovered just down the road from his house.

Back
Top Bottom