My Champagne Doe Kindled **Pic**

Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Crowing
14 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Washington State
Her due date was yesterday and this morning I woke up to a lovely large litter. This is her first one and I am really pleased with her mothering insticts so far. They were all in the nest box covered with a nice thick layer of fur and snuggly. I didn't count them yet but there's quite a few in there. I will count them this afternoon.
smile.png

Last edited:
I was so worried that I'd wear out my welcome and she'd freak out that I didn't take the time to do anything but check and make sure they were warm and picked one up to make sure it looked normal, was dry and didn't feel cold.
smile.png
I'll get some pics later:D

I counted them
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
She had a litter of 8 buns! All of them are the same size and the doe is taking super good care of them -- they all had fat little tummies and were warm as could be. I am proud of this first time mother
smile.png

100_0647.jpg

Yes they are funny looking LOL. I took my DD of 3 years out with me so she could see them. I tried to prepare her for what they'd look like by telling her they're naked and their eyes don't open. She didn't even flinch and said, "Awwwwwww!! Can I hold it???" hehe she is SO my daughter.

PS i think they're cute too. And the cute squeeking sounds they make are ADORABLE.
love.gif

Quote:
Anything this soft and this vulnerable is adorable. I have kits due 6/17 ish.

Oh yeah and your's will be so cute too. I look forward to pics from you.
big_smile.png

You may regret saying that. Did you see my FB album of ONE rabbit??
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom