My CHICK HAS STROKE ??!!

I think it has MD.Vaccination is the best way to prevent MD.Is there any changes in its diet?Does it’s leg seem paralysed?
Yeah she dosen't eat at all And its like a little bit change when she walk. It's not her regular walk

Yes that's i give her boiled eggs and sugary watet forcefully and now she eats a little bit. She was 15 days old but after her 15 day she started acting abnormally like i told u before so first 4 days i have to give her forcefully but not now. Still her neck is little bit in wrong angle and she isn't using her wings

Yes that's i give her boiled eggs and sugary watet forcefully and now she eats a little bit. She was 15 days old but after her 15 day she started acting abnormally like i told u before so first 4 days i have to give her forcefully but not now. Still her neck is little bit in wrong angle and she isn't using her wings
She needs to be in a protein full diet.I would reccomdnd u gave her peas,kidney beans and let her live on a 20% protein feed pack.Please contact a vet as soon as u can

What type of feed do you feed, & does the chick have any friends?

If you can do some vitamin therapy incase she's suffering from a deficiency. You can get some poultry Nutridrench from your local feed store. You can give 2-3 drops twice a day. You may add it to her water to if wanted.

She needs to be in a protein full diet.I would reccomdnd u gave her peas,kidney beans and let her live on a 20% protein feed pack.Please contact a vet as soon as u can
Yes I'll try my best
Also how's her poop look?
It's normal
What type of feed do you feed, & does the chick have any friends?

If you can do some vitamin therapy incase she's suffering from a deficiency. You can get some poultry Nutridrench from your local feed store. You can give 2-3 drops twice a day. You may add it to her water to if wanted.
It's chick feed and no she don't have friends of her age.
Yup I'll give her

Thank you all

Yes I'll try my best

It's normal

It's chick feed and no she don't have friends of her age.
Yup I'll give her

Thank you all
She's probably depressed. A chick needs friends, & constant attention. Chickens are social creatures.

Okay, the vitamins may still help.

What's the protein content of the feed, & what brand?

Good the poop is normal.

Back
Top Bottom