My CHICK HAS STROKE ??!!

Shafaq samad

Chirping
May 11, 2021
It's almost 1 week ago my 15 days old chick started behaving oddly, she is dropping her wings, and staring oddly (like her neck is broken) and she won't eat or drink anything so i have to give her forcefully after 4 days she started regaining her health she started eating by her own but she is not fully recovered yet so she can be recovered or not and one more thing will stroke attack her again ?

Thank you

Sounds like Wry neck! Look up how to treat it! I think its selenium and vitamin E. You can get from walmart, walgreens, ect.. Ive had to crush them up before mix in water then use a small syringe to give orally to the chicks. They also make a vitamin powder to mix in water and give to chicks, its sold at tractor supply. You can heal her, Ive done it several times back in the day! Havent had the problem in years but I believe they just about always recovered 🤟

Sounds like Wry neck! Look up how to treat it! I think its selenium and vitamin E. You can get from walmart, walgreens, ect.. Ive had to crush them up before mix in water then use a small syringe to give orally to the chicks. They also make a vitamin powder to mix in water and give to chicks, its sold at tractor supply. You can heal her, Ive done it several times back in the day! Havent had the problem in years but I believe they just about always recovered 🤟
I'll try it for sure but what about her wings ?
Thank you

Can u please send a picture?
IMG20211207210127_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom