my chicken are sick

chickiechicke

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 4, 2013
Oxytet Soluble 280, 9.87 I just started to raise chickens I have 5 hens and a rooster 8 months old . I just replaced my rooster with new rooster . After a week pass my chickens 3 of them are getting sick there is discharge from eyes and nose . Please help me out before I losethem

I am very sorry to here your chickens are sick
hugs.gif
Try creating a thread in the Emergencies/Diseases/Cures section! I hope your chickens are ok!

when you post on emergencies thread, give symptoms in full detail, the more info, the more likely someone will know a treatment.

Thanks I did not know that I needed to post in emergency new to this site . I have them antibiotic they are getting better I just lost one before I gave them the antibiotic.

Thanks I did not know that I needed to post in emergency new to this site . I have them antibiotic they are getting better I just lost one before I gave them the antibiotic.
I've gone through something similar...... I had one die (pecked to death after treatment), and one other die as well...... The other I still don't know what happened. Something neurological I think.

Recently I had one start wheezing and having discharge, but I gave her some antibiotics and she seems all better now. She was setting but I am working on breaking her of that since she was sick. Will let her try again in Spring.

Good luck! BYC Has been great for answering questions. I use the search function too and that is very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom