My chicken cant balance

And her poop

Attachments

• 20210108_112515.jpg
    20210108_112515.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 7
So what does it look like she may have? Mareks? Or neurological? That could be treated...My other 2 chicks are the same age and are thriving. The one you see in the back of the picture is 3 weeks younger and shes bigger and also thriving.

So what does it look like she may have? Mareks? Or neurological? That could be treated...My other 2 chicks are the same age and are thriving. The one you see in the back of the picture is 3 weeks younger and shes bigger and also thriving.
I honestly don't know.
Neurological symptoms can be due to Marek's disease, possible she may have a genetic defect - Silkies have a vaulted skull and can sometimes have neurological problems.
For either of those - the only thing you can do is offer supportive care through vitamin therapy like you are doing, make sure she's eating and drinking well.
Encourage her to move/walk even if she's stumbling.

I'm really wish I had better answers for you.

Its been over a week and I have given my girl nutri drench and B12. Shes still stumbling. Today she didnt want to come out of her coop. I had to take her out. Shes still eating well. I noticed her poop was different. Please help!! I dont know how to help her.

Attachments

• 20210116_163601.jpg
    20210116_163601.jpg
    582.3 KB · Views: 4
Its been over a week and I have given my girl nutri drench and B12. Shes still stumbling. Today she didnt want to come out of her coop. I had to take her out. Shes still eating well. I noticed her poop was different. Please help!! I dont know how to help her.
Can you take a sample to your vet to check for Coccidiosis?

Back
Top Bottom