My chicken coop stinks

Glenda Heywood
DE IS SAFE FOR HUMANS AS WELL AS CHICKENS
Diatomaceous Earth Wholesale Food Grade &
Crawling Insect Control diatomaceous earth
Diatomaceous Earth 2.5 lb. Gal. JugMined from the purest of deposits from prehistoric freshwater lakebeds, diatomaceous earth wholesale consists of finely milled silica shells of ancient microscopic freshwater plants called diatoms. Of 600 deposits in the U.S., only 4 rate in purity by FDA standards to label as "Food Grade".
We are proud to say our diatomaceous earth comes from a mine that is meets all FDA requirements to make it a food grade product. Our purity and safety also meets and exceeds requirements set forth by our government. We also are proud to say that all of our manufacturing procedures are compliant and exceed FDA requirements.
Perma-Guard's Organic diatomaceous earth wholesale Products Distributed by Earthworks Health LLC
(Both Food Grade diatomaceous earth and Crawling Insect Control diatomaceous earth are 100% Organic. There is no clay in our product. The Crawling Insect Control is Perma Guard's DE with the approved EPA label on it for killing insects.)
Buy your diatomaceous earth products from a source you can trust.
Earthworks Health has been here since 2007 and we will be here for many more years to come.
One of the most exciting trends we have seen here at Earthworks Health is the increasing use of Food Grade diatomaceous earth for Human Health Benefits.
Because of FDA control and oversight of labeling, many wonderful natural, herbal or organic supplements will seldom if ever claim to be treatments or remedies for specific maladies. This is also true of Food Grade DE.
Happy peopleAll that we can say is that many consumers consistantly say that they're real happy about food grade diatomaceous earth for what they experience as better health, and have reported specific health benefits in countless articles, blog posts and product reviews.
According to user feedback, the typical food grade diatomaceous earth dosage for general health is roughly one or two heaping teaspoons a day (usually in the morning) in any beverage. Some report increased energy levels, so morning may be the best time to use. See more about DE and human health benefits on our "How DE Works" and "Human Use" pages.
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth at everyday low prices.
Why buy diatomaceous earth retail? We sell DE (Fossil Shell Flour) in 10 or 50 lb. bags and in gallon jars at wholesale prices for all your health and household needs.
Diatomaceous Earth YouTube Video: Earthworks Health

See More

Diatomaceous Earth Wholesale - Earthworks Health LLC
Diatomaceous Earth at Wholesale Prices from Earthworks Health. Diatomaceous Earth has many uses and excellent health benefits for humans,…
earthworkshealth.com|By Earthworks Health, LLC and Solution Technologies, Inc.

Thanks Glenda.... you so smart.
wink.png

I JUST HAD LOTS OF PRACTICE FOR OVER 60 YRS, THANKS

Answer to what is PDZ from BYCc

reinbeau postd
Yes, it's safe. It's zeolite. See this page for details. From this web page:

Most horse owners have to stall their horses at least some of the time. That means urine, stinky stalls, ammonia, and other odors that are a hazard to your horses health.

Sweet PDZ is the leading stall freshener on the market and is the odor control and deodorizer of choice for thousands of horse, pet and livestock owners. Sweet PDZ is an all-natural, non-hazardous and non-toxic mineral. It captures, neutralizes and eliminates harmful levels of ammonia and odors. Sweet PDZ is a far superior alternative to lime products for ammonia removal and moisture absorption. Dont risk compromizing your horses performance.

Ammonia is a health risk to your animals. The accumulation of ammonia in horse stalls and barns is more than an odor nuisance. Studies have concluded that low levels of ammonia stresses a horses upper respiratory airways placing them at risk of pneumonia, heaves, and other serious illnesses. Foals are especially vulnerable to these ailments. Sweet PDZ absorbs and neutralizes ammonia and odors while providing fresh and safe air for your horse in its stall.

It works well, I've used it for the year I've had chickens. I like it because it adds to the fertilizer content of the composted bedding.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom