My chicken don't sleep together

Are any of them injured? Are any bleeding? If yes, then there is a problem. If no, they don't have a problem, they have worked things out. You might have a problem because you are worrying about something that isn't a problem to them.

Each chicken has its own personality. Each flock has its own dynamics. The dominant chicken gets to sleep where they want to. They also get to decide who sleeps next to them. If your dominant chicken wants to sleep up there by herself, she will. That's just them being chickens.

If any are getting injured that is a different story and we can chat about it. But if no one is getting injured they are doing fine.

Are any of them injured? Are any bleeding? If yes, then there is a problem. If no, they don't have a problem, they have worked things out. You might have a problem because you are worrying about something that isn't a problem to them.

Each chicken has its own personality. Each flock has its own dynamics. The dominant chicken gets to sleep where they want to. They also get to decide who sleeps next to them. If your dominant chicken wants to sleep up there by herself, she will. That's just them being chickens.

If any are getting injured that is a different story and we can chat about it. But if no one is getting injured they are doing fine.
Thank you for the advise. I checked them out, there is no bleeding or injured. I guess they will work things out. :)

Back
Top Bottom