My chicken is a bully!

Kat2141 brings up a good point. Is Ash wearing a...saddle, to protect a bare spot? That's really the only legit reason I can think of for a chicken to wear something. And if she's got a bare spot, who caused it? Is another flock member harassing her? I'd be pissed and angry too if I were being harassed on a daily basis and couldn't get away from the harasser.

You know the old cartoon about aggression trickling down, right? The boss screams at the hapless employee, the employee goes home and kicks the dog... Maybe you are Ash's dog...

Kat2141 brings up a good point. Is Ash wearing a...saddle, to protect a bare spot? That's really the only legit reason I can think of for a chicken to wear something. And if she's got a bare spot, who caused it? Is another flock member harassing her? I'd be pissed and angry too if I were being harassed on a daily basis and couldn't get away from the harasser.

You know the old cartoon about aggression trickling down, right? The boss screams at the hapless employee, the employee goes home and kicks the dog... Maybe you are Ash's dog...
it looks like a diaper

Back
Top Bottom