My chicken saddle experience

Loco Gringo

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 1, 2010
Bryson City N.C.
I just wanted to take a minute to express my thanks to lovemychix and tell others what to expect. For under 7.00 this is a very effective way to save a struggling hen, such as mine. I had 4 young roosters that were tearing her apart and had her even walking sideways like she was injured so I got rid of 3 and tried the saddle. She had it in my mailbox within 3 days of recieving my money btw and thats darn good IMO. When I strapped it on and put her back in the pen both she and the rest of the flock went berzerk, I mean floppin around and flyin into the fence to get away. It was almost dusk so they went to roost shortly thereafter. The next day of 2 they were still weary of her and treated her like Rudolph but they settled down well enough. After almost 2 weeks she still was trying to back out of it so I took it off to have a look and she was like new again, full of feathers and happy as could be. Thanks so much to lovemychix for a quality product that helps chickens and their owners at such an affordable price.

Back
Top Bottom