My chicken story. :)

72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
C H A P T E R
D.gif

Quincy and Brooda ran into the field. "So purdy!" Quincy told them. "Come on in!!" Pip sighed. He hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday,so he was pretty hungry.. Pip ran for it. He could already see the juicy worms in the field,waiting to be caught. Crooked Beak stood by the woods and shook his head,while Thalia and Jack followed Pip's foot prints. "I'll take a nap.." Crooked beak yawned,and stepped into the wheat field. He quickly fell asleep. Meanwhile,everyone had a feast. They pecked at the Wheat,exposing the tasty seeds inside,and hungrily devoured them,beakfuls at a time. There were tons of worms in the field,and tasty cock roaches. Butterflies flew through the air,it was perfect. Too..perfect.. Suddenly,a loud sound broke the silence. Pip made a warning call. But,it was too late.. Something hit him and every thing..went..
B L A C K...

N E W!!

I've decided to make them easier to read the chapters,I will now Space chapter and the number separate,and indent the paragraphs! Thanks.

Last edited:
72709_ding.jpg

D.gif
C H A P T E R

D.gif

When he woke up,he was laying on the ground,with his friends looking over him. "Uhh.." Pip moaned. "I don't feel so good.." Jack frowned,and helped him get up. When Pip stood,he felt a pain in his shanks going all the way up to his head. "What happened?" He asked. No-one replied. He looked over towards the human house. A human chick was standing outside it,holding Brodda. She squirmed and tried to break free,but it didn't work. "Help!" Brodda mouthed. Pip limped over,as fast as he could. Suddenly,the human chick dropped Brodda. "Oh,look at this one!" It yelled and rushed towards Pip,and picked him up. "Uggh!!" "Let me go!!" Pip screamed. He spurred the human chick,and it dropped him,and ran back into the house. Pip grabbed Brodda and they rushed over towards the flock. "We gotta get out of here!" Crooked Beak told him,"The chick's mother'll kill us!!" Pip sighed. "Okay.." He told everybody,"Let's go." They set out into the distant sunset,and as it turned to night,found a place to roost and looked up to the stars. It was then when Pip noticed something...the wing was gone!
th.gif

72709_ding.jpg

C H A P T E R

COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!! Crooked Beak's and Jack's crows echoed through the forest.

148099_116969425035255_100001665943719_149517_7966830_n.jpg

That's Pip crowing..sorry! couldn't help it!!
gig.gif

It was just sunrise. Pip sighed and retreated to the highest branch of the tree they had roosted on the night before. Thalia jumped up from her branch. And with a flop!! landed next to him."What's the matter?" She asked,clearly worried. "Nothing..nothing.." Pip mumbled back. Thalia grabbed his wing bow. "Tell me what it is,Pip!" She gave him the evil eye. "I'll tell you later,go get some breakfast.." He moaned. Pip felt terrible. He'd been searching all night for the wing. He had all that time to think. What if the kingdom of the crystal bug is a myth? What if he wasn't meant to lead a quest to find it? What about his ladies and owner,they surely missed him. "Come one."He told Thalia. "Get the others,we'll forage and then head to look for the kingdom of the crystal bug." Thalia smiled. "Okay!" And then she hopped down and alerted the crew.

A few minutes later,everyone was searching for breakfast. Pip starting scratching around with his friends,and totally forgot about all his worries. This forest was filled with tons of tasty treats. He smiled as he picked a worm out from under a small branch. Mmmm! "Fresh worm!!!...nothing can beat this!!" Pip thought out-loud. Suddenly,a warning call hit the air. Everyone rushed over to where Thalia had been scratching. Pip looked down,seeing nothing but the greenish-gray and pale green leaves. "I hit something hard!!" Thalia screamed and looked down to her toe. Part of her toenail had broken off,exposing the quick,which made her bleed. "Let's take a look at this.." Crooked beak said and looked in the leaf litter. He brushed part of the object off with his wing. It was hard,and pure white. He exposed it some more. And more..and more..until it was all the way exposed all the way. Pip gasped and looked down at the object. Something was wrong here..something HORRIBLY WRONG..
hide.gif
th.gif
ep.gif

SUSPENSE
bun.gif

Edited on 1-04-11 at 3:33 PM to change a code.
ya.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
It's not the same for you!! HAHA, lol! I know how you feel about writing... I so don't feel like writing anymore on Banties, cause barely anyone reads it anymore
hmm.png
lol You don't seem to have the same problem though! HAHA

Quote:
It's not the same for you!! HAHA, lol! I know how you feel about writing... I so don't feel like writing anymore on Banties, cause barely anyone reads it anymore
hmm.png
lol You don't seem to have the same problem though! HAHA

Mine isn't so good..I do it when I'm bored..like right now. lol. I'm writing it now.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom