I just finished my addition to my chicken tractor, and thought I would post a couple of pics. Here is the original, when it was basically just a moveable run. After moving chickens for about a week, I decided the addition of a coop to the tractor would be a wise investment: Showing the door in the side that accesses the laying boxes from behind...and the awesome lawnmower wheels. and a front view where you can see the door I made to make it easy to let them out to wonder while I'm around. The roof of the coop opens up in two sections for easy access. This thing has worked so great so far, although I am a little worried that it isnt absolutely predator proof due to chicken wire instead of 1/2 x 1/2 and the fact that an animal could concievably come underneath, but they could not lift it, it is quite heavy, and I move it almost every day, so it's not like a critter would be able to work on diggin under it for several nights. Plus I keep it within 30 yards or so of the house, so hopefully it will be ok, plus clean up is a breeze, just pick it up and move it 8'! The run is 6x6 and the coop is 2x6 by the way, and I let them out pretty much 100% of the time I am home.