My chickens are trying to get inside!

robot rooster

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
My chickens and roosters this morning are trying to get in my house! Three are on the front porch and two are trying to get in the window on the back porch! What gives?

that is just too funny...my ducks years ago would follow me into the house...if I left the back door open it was not unusual to look around and find some ducks in the kitchen...funny guys...

I leave the back door for mine to come inside in the afternoon. I have one that lays an egg consistently on my computer chair and another lays one by the refrigerator!
ya.gif
I'm just happy they're laying and they're just so darn cute!
yippiechickie.gif

Most of ours love to come and visit. Some of them will tap on the glass door to get our attention
hu.gif
we usually give them a few treats and send them on their way before they can process said treats
sickbyc.gif

You give them treats and then you disappear behind the mysterious door. They're not the world's brightest creatures, but after awhile they put two and two together.
I have a couple of hens that'll knock on the kitchen door. If I open the door they'll all come strolling right into the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom