My chickens L-O-V-E strawberries! Pic heavy

RMo2

Songster
7 Years
Apr 22, 2012
Ohio
My girls (and boy :) ) love strawberries! I have never seen anything like it! I have been freezing fresh strawberries the past few warm days and they love pecking at the cold treat. It is fun to watch as they get the berry down to a bite size piece-- that's when the real fun begins, lol! They will be 6 weeks old on Sunday and I really hope that their coop will be done by then!
fl.gif

No real point to this post, just saying how much I am enjoying my chickens! I guess no post would be complete without a few pics! So here it goes-- I haven't had a chance to take any pics with the strawberries-- maybe this weekend.
tongue.png

Love your photos, how cute. My chicks are the same age and mostly roosters I think :( But they are lots of fun.

I have to say my Roo is a sweetie-- most of the time. I think he is the only manly man in the group...
fl.gif

Are you going to be able to keep them?

That's funny! I try to give them new treats, but they never get as excited as they do with the strawberries-- it is adorable! :)

No, I can't keep a bunch of roosters, :( I am still hoping most of them are hens, but I don't know they all act like roosters, I should know in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom