My chickens must be happy they play like puppy's

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. That's one of my favorite parts of chicks. Just sitting out in the shade, watching them discover the world. They're so funny!

Last edited:
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Yes they are super to watch when they are playing, always thinking they have something so interesting. What breeds do you have?

Hope you enjoy BYC :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Yes, chicks and chickens alike enjoy playing. They do need things to entertain them. Try giving them a mirror to see themselves in. This will keep them going for quite sometime!

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Chicks/chickens love to play keep away. Sometimes it gets pretty gruesome when they are all grabbing at one running with a small snake -
sickbyc.gif
No accounting for taste, I guess.

Chicken tv is the best thing, no reruns, new show every day, no satellite or cable bill - what's not to like?
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

My chickens to that too. When one finds something tasty to eat, she will take off and the others will chase her down to try and steal her little morsel.

Back
Top Bottom