My chickes! Several breeds! :)

They're beautiful!
love.gif
love.gif
I've got a little polish just like yours, and she is just the sweetest little girl!! Enjoy!
thumbsup.gif

i just ordered from nature's hatchery too
wee.gif

they are supposed to be arriving the day after tomorrow..
i'm so worried about my poor chicks in transit...
fl.gif

its my first time using a hatchery..

how were the quality of the chicks and shipping from natures? did you like it?

i have a cat with the exact same colorings as yours and same expression and reaction with the chicks
big_smile.png

Last edited:
i just ordered from nature's hatchery too

they are supposed to be arriving the day after tomorrow..
i'm so worried about my poor chicks in transit...
its my first time using a hatchery..

how were the quality of the chicks and shipping from natures? did you like it?

I'm very pleased with the chicks I'm keeping from them...the d'uccle have all their nails and very feathery legs/feet!...the dutch are tiny!
smile.png
The shipped on Wednesday and arrived Thursday morning (for some reason I keep thinking they got here Wednesday...lol), post office called at 7:30 am! I did have a couple problems with the shipment though.....it was a split order and i'd asked them to mark the chicks, especially boys, so we could tell them apart....b/c 2 people were getting easter eggers and 1 of them wanted a boy. They said they'd mark the chicks and then didn't....boo! The other problem I had was that one of the ee's arrived in very poor shape and ended up passing on Sunday morning after I did everything i could to save it
sad.png
Besides the one easter egger, the other chicks all arrived in great condition and began eating and drnking like pigs immediately after putting them in the brooder
smile.png
I e-mailed Nature's about the 2 issues, but haven't recieved a response yet (they're very slow with e-mail...and I'm too lazy to call).

i have a cat with the exact same colorings as yours and same expression and reaction with the chicks

The orange cat?...he was a little too interested in them......he was acting like he was jacked up on drugs rolling around on the floor and then gently batting at them b/c he knew we didn't want him to do it...lol The gray cat couldn't have cared less about the chicks...lol She sniffed one that got really close, but then ignored it.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom