My Chicks and music

Mr.Beginner24

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 23, 2011
Blaine
I was just wanting to tell people about how cute my chickens were. I was playing music in my rooms and from the room next to mine I hear a chirping sound coming from my chicks that were following the song and almost in tune too! I went over to them and they were sitting there in a line chirping the tune of the song! It was sooo cute. Has anyone else had this happen?

I played a lot of every thing. One of my friends told me that I should so I did. They really liked chirping to Fur Elise. I also played some rap they chirped to (Tech N9ne) and country like Jason Aldean. I thought it was even funnier when I got to songs they didn't like and they chirped really loudly and I could tell they were mad at the song choice
smile.png
when you do it, you should tell me how it works out haha! I was amazed when they started doing it and now my friends come over when I have then chirping in the back round and they start to laugh.

Ours LOVE country anything. It is what I have on the majority of the time. Our dogs like country as well, but they also enjoy 50's and 60's rock n roll. Haven't played any of that for our chicks yet, but I will before they go outside, which might be by Saturday.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom