MY CHICKS ARE MAKING SOME CRACKING AND SIZZLING NOISES!!!

Help guys

my baby chicks who are about 1 week ild are making some sizzling/crackling noises. We can’t tell if it’s from their chest or vent area. We had 1 chick die today unexpectedly… all the chicks are making these noises. Has anyone ever had this happened to them? I keep seeing all these post about how people Are going through the same thing but no one’s has answers… the problem is now 1 of my chicks are dead and I need to figure out what’s going on before I lose all of them ):

they were all incubated, have food and water, & active.
PLEASEEE HELP
I've had the same problem with my chicks. I have no good news to share. I've been searching for answers... Unfortunately for me, those with those same symptoms eventually passed away. I had another die an hour ago. There is something I noticed in the last 3 that died... They had these white spots in their eyes. If I were to dissect it, I have this feeling her insides may be riddled with it a swell. It was the first thing I looked for the moment I sensed it may be sick. She died a couple of days after. I still don't what what it is. I'm in Hawaii. Most vets here do not look at chickens. Most only take dogs and cats. It's why I have to do my own research online. Oh, I also noticed when I felt their crop, I felt the seeds undigested. I have free ranging chickens.

Attachments

• 20231001_082726.jpg
    20231001_082726.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20231001_082611.jpg
    20231001_082611.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom