My chicks are sneezing

Skittles123

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
I no there are quite a few forms on this but none of them seem to help me
I have 3 chicks of 1 and a half weeks of age and I noticed one of them sneezing and I think it has spread to the others they don't have wood chips as a bed so there is no dust they just have a grip mat and are cleaned out regularly. I was just worried in case I need to give them any meds and if so what do I need to give them? This is my first time hatching chicks so any help is welcome!! :D:D:D

I no there are quite a few forms on this but none of them seem to help me
I have 3 chicks of 1 and a half weeks of age and I noticed one of them sneezing and I think it has spread to the others they don't have wood chips as a bed so there is no dust they just have a grip mat and are cleaned out regularly. I was just worried in case I need to give them any meds and if so what do I need to give them? This is my first time hatching chicks so any help is welcome!!
big_smile.png
:D:D

Have you put any Probiotic in there water or used Save-A-Chick ??

Is there any kind of smoke around them including people smoking
in the area ...

Drafts of any kind ??

Do you have a photo of the brooder ??

There is no smoke anywhere and the only draft would be the opening and closing of my bedroom door

Not the best picture sorry

Is a good enough photo of the situation of the brooder and
a nice set up ...

Could you get some Probiotic from the feed store and add
it to the water ??

Oh one other thing if you could boil them up a couple
of egg's and feed one now and later another just remove
the shell and mash up real good and serve the egg has
a lot of the vitamins and nutrients them chicks need ..

Last edited:
I discovered this evening that my 6 week old chicks are sneezing. Clear eyes and everything else is fine, but they are definitely sneezing. Any help or advice?

Back
Top Bottom