my chuks christmas dinner

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by chews chooks, Dec 26, 2012.

1. chews chooks

chews chooks Out Of The Brooder

Oct 7, 2012
    northhampton
    right now i have got the happyest chickens in the world[​IMG] i ju st threw out the left over vegges and stuff from dinner yesterday for my chucks they where staight into the potatose and the sweet corn . i also gave them brussel sprouts [​IMG] no one else will eat them or the carrots. they would have gon to my reacently disceased[​IMG] beloved pet rabbit[​IMG] but well that speakes for itself. any way what did your chuks get for christmas mine got new feeders and dinkers ahhhhhhh they worship me [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  2. Spikes Chooks

Spikes Chooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    Half a rockmelon. buried into the sand in their run. Then rolled oats with yoghurt and sultanas. Happy chooks....

3. chews chooks

Oct 7, 2012
    northhampton
    happy chooks[​IMG]= nice eggs[​IMG]= happy us[​IMG]
    i hate maths[​IMG]

4. chews chooks

Oct 7, 2012
    northhampton
    come on people what did they get[​IMG]

5. chfite

chfite Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2011
    Taylors, SC
    We had some healthy low calorie waldorf salad that no one would eat. The chickens scarfed it right down. They also got all the left over preparations of kiwi fruit, strawberries, and such.

Chris

6. stone_family3

stone_family3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Ohio
    My girls got a 5 lb tub of steaming hot cooked oats, left over chinese food, veggies, bread, chicken gravy, left over cereal and the "bad" grapes that I didn't notice before I bought them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by