My city hens!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by PepsNick, Jul 13, 2010.

1. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Here some pictures of my 5 little hens! Hehe look at my signature where you can see the breeds and names, etc. Post pictures here of your city flock!! Or country flock, I don't really care! I just wanna see chicken pics! [​IMG] Eggs comin soon I hope! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MORE PICS COMIN' SOON, BUT THESE ARE ALL I GOT NOW! THANKS!

*SHOW YOUR CHICKENS*!!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. cpegram

cpegram Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When they were babies [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Wow! How many do you have? They're adorable! How old are they? Especially those little silkies! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] KEEP POSTING people! [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  4. The Chickens' Maid

The Chickens' Maid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2009
    CT
    Our whole flock is on my BYC Page!

5. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Wow, you have such a big, colorful, beautiful flock! I'm sorry about all your RIPs. Edgy seems like such a great mommy and the last pic forgot her name) is ADORABLE! Thanks!

6. cpegram

Quote:I have 25 i have raised from day old chicks....I did lose one EE from the heat so i had 26 but now they are 13 weeks now so just waiting for them to start laying.....the silkies i got when they were 8 weeks for 2 of them and 10 weeks for the other [​IMG] now they are 17weeks and 19weeks.....I got a mixture of eggs white brown and blue/green I can't wait till they start laying [​IMG]

7. PepsNick

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Quite a variety!! I got mine from some chicken farmers and a feed store. Did you order yours?

8. cpegram

I did order mine from cackle hatchery....except for the silkies i aquired those from a breeder that had some listed on craigslist....and I did get the redsexlinks from TSC i was all to anxious waiting for my order of 18 to arrive......TSC told me they were RIR the only RIR i got was a roo LOL....I am glad i got a variety for my first ever chickens [​IMG] they are all GREAT!!! just waiting for them to start laying me some eggs [​IMG]

9. GlitterKitty

GlitterKitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Cute! [​IMG]

(mine are also on my byc page [​IMG])

10. Pet Duck Boy

Pet Duck Boy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Runt Runt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hawk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meko

[​IMG]

Nugget

[​IMG]

Big Red

[​IMG]

Those are just a few pics of my 5 bird suburban backyard flock, Runt Runt is surprisingly the first to lay. So far she's laid a total of 11, and has laid 7 days straight.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by