My city hens!

PepsNick

Back to Business
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Egglanta, GA
Here some pictures of my 5 little hens! Hehe look at my signature where you can see the breeds and names, etc. Post pictures here of your city flock!! Or country flock, I don't really care! I just wanna see chicken pics!
tongue.png
Eggs comin soon I hope!
smile.png

56934_photo4.jpg

56934_photo5.jpg

56934_1.jpg

56934_2.jpg

56934_3.jpg

56934_4.jpg

56934_11.jpg

56934_22.jpg

56934_33.jpg

MORE PICS COMIN' SOON, BUT THESE ARE ALL I GOT NOW! THANKS!

*SHOW YOUR CHICKENS*!!!

Last edited:
Wow! How many do you have? They're adorable! How old are they? Especially those little silkies!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
KEEP POSTING people!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you have such a big, colorful, beautiful flock! I'm sorry about all your RIPs. Edgy seems like such a great mommy and the last pic forgot her name) is ADORABLE! Thanks!

Quote:
I have 25 i have raised from day old chicks....I did lose one EE from the heat so i had 26 but now they are 13 weeks now so just waiting for them to start laying.....the silkies i got when they were 8 weeks for 2 of them and 10 weeks for the other
big_smile.png
now they are 17weeks and 19weeks.....I got a mixture of eggs white brown and blue/green I can't wait till they start laying
wee.gif

I did order mine from cackle hatchery....except for the silkies i aquired those from a breeder that had some listed on craigslist....and I did get the redsexlinks from TSC i was all to anxious waiting for my order of 18 to arrive......TSC told me they were RIR the only RIR i got was a roo LOL....I am glad i got a variety for my first ever chickens
D.gif
they are all GREAT!!! just waiting for them to start laying me some eggs
thumbsup.gif

Runt Runt

Chickens018.jpg

Chickens021.jpg

Hawk

Chickens026.jpg

ShoesChickens020.jpg

Meko

ShoesChickens021.jpg

Nugget

ShoesChickens026.jpg

Big Red

ShoesChickens016.jpg

Those are just a few pics of my 5 bird suburban backyard flock, Runt Runt is surprisingly the first to lay. So far she's laid a total of 11, and has laid 7 days straight.

Back
Top Bottom