My Clan's Special Power?

Quote:
'tis true! But no one is getting on the ForestClan thread now that it's on the RP site
hmm.png
I am considering re-posting it if I can...
idunno.gif

hu.gif
hmm.png

Yeah, I'm not sure...

Mikey - It's not that big of a deal. He just had a fun idea! He is trying to say that (example) all of the ForestClan chickens are GREAT at tracking. That doesn't mean that no one else can track! OceanClan is full of great swimmers because they are surrounded by ocean. That doesn't mean that some warrior from WingClan doesn't have the ability to swim across a river! He's just trying to come up with some new ideas.

Quote:
oh, then ill see if I can PM the leaders to see what their chosen power will be.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I meant like, 1 chook from WC can fly, another can swim, another can jump, another can pop its eyes outta its head, another can fart, another can pick up trees and so on.....

lau.gif
thanks for the laugh!!

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I meant like, 1 chook from WC can fly, another can swim, another can jump, another can pop its eyes outta its head, another can fart, another can pick up trees and so on.....

lau.gif
thanks for the laugh!!

roll.png

Quote:
hu.gif
hmm.png

Yeah, I'm not sure...

Mikey - It's not that big of a deal. He just had a fun idea! He is trying to say that (example) all of the ForestClan chickens are GREAT at tracking. That doesn't mean that no one else can track! OceanClan is full of great swimmers because they are surrounded by ocean. That doesn't mean that some warrior from WingClan doesn't have the ability to swim across a river! He's just trying to come up with some new ideas.

Oh! He made it seem like each cla could only have 1 ability and there would be no more ability field in the RP ccharacte sign-up, as if it would be ASSIGNED to ya.....
roll.png

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure...

Oh! He made it seem like each cla could only have 1 ability and there would be no more ability field in the RP ccharacte sign-up, as if it would be ASSIGNED to ya.....
roll.png

Didn't seem like that at all to me.

Quote:
roll.png

Didn't seem like that at all to me.

Everyone sees stuff from different views
wink.png
In case you didn't know. That's why at school, people ask questions.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure...

roll.png

Ah, all right
smile.png

Quote:
oh, then ill see if I can PM the leaders to see what their chosen power will be.

exactly, but one clan has to have only one power. unless their orgins say they can, its settled. that one chook that could swim could have had parents that could swim, right?

Back
Top Bottom