my classmates are dragging me to graduation....

Dar

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
as many of you know i just finished school for nursing.... (in january)

well now its grad time and my classmate are dragging me to grad... i have no fashion sense i hate shopping cause nothing fits me right i am to self concious of what i wear... this is going to be nothing but stress filled for me

Quote:
This is not a fashion show, it is a celebration of your accomplishment. Go and be proud. And no matter what you wear, just keep telling yourself how fabulous you look. That is what I do and it works.

Can you even see what you're wearing under the cap and gown?
hu.gif

Wear whatever you want!

Quote:
the cap and gown are just for the ceremony not for before or after so i cant wear my coop pants and my BYC hoodie

I went to my best friends graduation from nursing last year and people werent really dressed up much. Some had dresses but most just had on pants and a sweater, you really only see the outfit at the end and then there are so many people crowded around trying to see their graduate and take pics, etc...it's not that big a deal. i saw some with jeans on , so i wouldnt worry too much about being dressed up. Just wear something you are comfortable in and like as there will probably be some pics.

OH and CONGRATS!!!
celebrate.gif

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom