My Coop has poolin it >:(

Animalian

Songster
8 Years
Jun 18, 2011
Australia
Not sure if this belongs here, but... I am frEAK'n angry!

Our property is on a slope, and last year the people who live behind us decided it was a good idea to empty their ENTIRE pool 'out the back' of their yard... right next the fence. Our yard is on the other side, so our backyard got flooded with stinky pool water! Mum called over to tell the guy to get him to stop it, he said "yeah alright" but left it going for another half hour or so till my dad went over and yelled at him!

We thought that was the end of that, go big scary dad! (these guys are swearing, always fighting bogans by the way)

BUT

I have little chicks at the moment, so last night I went to check on them at about 10:30pm and what do I find, a little fountain of water coming through the fence! These idiots are trying to be sneaky by doing it in the middle of the night!! Seriously the hose is about a foot from our fence!! On top of that my dad is away at the moment and they won't listen to mum or me. So now our backyard is covered in horrible stinky water, my mum's hosing everything off now to try and save the plants, my dog smells like chlorine and my chicks and chickens have to stay inside on a hot day until I can dig out their run. I am so glad I bought the coops with the raised sleeping areas!!!!!!!!

GAAAH how do you deal with people like this!? Is it even legal to empty your pool right onto the ground? With all those chemicals in it?!

Quote:
x2

Although, if the water is properly treated, it will not damage the lawn or plants. I often use our pool water when refilling waterers. Nevertheless, they should not be draining their water onto your property. Have you considered calling the police or code enforcement (or whatever you call it in Australia)?

Back
Top Bottom