my coop page

thumbsup.gif
Looks great now that your done with yours you can come build mine!
tongue.png

Very nice! Your 12 hens look happy together.

If they never get around to using the lower roost, I would add a chicken hammock under the back roost to keep the poop from falling on the floor. Haven't made one yet myself, but thought I could make one out of grass seed bags (the woven plastic kind) tied with baling twine to hook-eyes placed in each corner a foot on each side from the roost..that way I could just cut the hammock down when dirty and make another - I have lots of old seed bags. Of course you could use any kind of old cloth for the hammock. The Salvation Army sells sheets for a dollar.

Cheers,
N. VA

Great page! I've had my coop built for over a year now but still haven't gotten around to making a coop page so
thumbsup.gif
!

Nice coop too! Mine is 9 ft. in the front (miscommunication with my brother the builder). The only downside is I'm afraid of heights and had to
get up there to paint the exterior. It's nice giving them that extra air space inside. Great job!

Wow that looks GREAT! I don't think your page is missing anything at all, and the coop is fabulous! Great job!

You're right, something IS missing. What's missing is that your coop is not sitting in my chicken yard. I LOVE YOUR COOP !!!!!!!
love.gif

Good job with the coop AND the page. IT's perfect!!!! No need to change or add anything.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom