My coop [Pic Heavy]

silkieloverz123

Songster
7 Years
Oct 21, 2012
Washington
Ok so after a long long long long wait, we finally have our coop!

Front

Side

Inside

Inside again

Nesting boxes

Window, they will always see the sun when its up!

The run is'nt finished yet but when it is it will be up! We also divided it in half on the inside for breeding purposes but i havnt got any pics for that yet!

Next for BYCer's who gave us chickens, here they are!

Here's Tiny! She is an EE she hasnt layed an egg for us yet but we still love her to peices! We were in the coop with them yesterday and my brother walked over and kissed her, so as you can probably tell she's spoiled. Also she was in molt when we got her and this is what she looks like now!

Tiny again cause she's just so darn cute!

And again LOL!
No pics of her sister Poyo yet because she is flighty and wont sit still but we love her just the same!
Next.......

Peeps! We love her sooooo much and were so excited when she layed her very first green egg for us! She is also an EE.

Peeps again sitting on santa's head with a Christmas bow around her neck!

Peeps free-ranging

Peeps free-ranging again, lol she loves it when the breeze hits her little fuzzy-butt!
Those were from a nice BYC member who is no longer on but she gave us some pretty awesome chickies! She also gave us a boatload of Leghorns and a White RIR named Susy.

Next Byc thnx:

This is Patches our frisky roo who has blessed us with some eggs in the bator!

Patches again.

Rod [my brother calls him Rodrigez] another roo.

Rod again.

A little shot of him protecting my Baby Autumn [buff silkie hen, right] and Pom Pom getting jealous [Polish hen, left]
The two roos [Patches and Rod] were givin to me by another BYCer, OldTymer. Thnx, OldTymer! We love them to death and i just want you to know they went to a good home with LOTS of hens!

Next i'll post some pics of the rest of the flock!

Cocao Bean a Mile De Fluer roo

Autumn, Buff silkie pullet

Yeti, white silkie pullet

Blaze, Red Sexlink pullet

Flare, Black Sexlink pullet

Susane, Speckled Sussex pullet

Pepper, Red-Headed Sexlink Pullet

Boop, GLW Pullet

A bunch of our Aracaunas Spike on the bottom, Mrs. Flappers to the right of her, Mr. Nipperz above her, Butterball behind him and last is Mrs. Peckers.

Hope you enjoyed! Plz feel free to comment!

Great coop & beautiful birds!!!
D.gif

Thnx! You guys are so sweet! I love my birds but they no excactly the prettiest chicken lol. The setup was really fun putting together and we are really proud of it!
Thnx!

Thnx! You guys are so sweet! I love my birds but they no excactly the prettiest chicken lol. The setup was really fun putting together and we are really proud of it!
Thnx!
We're not talking about a Victoria's Secret show. But as far as chickens go, You have some nice and healthy looking birds there.
Jack

Back
Top Bottom