My DH found my bator running!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by key west chick, Jan 9, 2009.

1. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    So my DH was out of town when I got a wild hair and plugged my bator back up. We sleep in different rooms and so I put in my room instead of next to my computer. He still has to come into my room in the morning to get his undies and stuff. He got back on Wednesday. So next morning, nothing said. You can't miss the soft hum of the fan running. So this morning, Im putting on my robe and he looks at the bator and says," Can it still turn that close to the wall"? I told him there are only 2 plug in thingys on the wall and I'm hand turning cause I don't have a place for the turner to plug into. He tells me he will bring me one of those strips home so I can plug it up too and walks out the door. What a guy!!!

2. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    That is awesome. Sounds like my hubby. But mine would talk about a major house renovation to make it just so. [​IMG]

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    that is way cool! so nice when hubbies support our passions, i mean addictions...

4. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aww. Neat guy. [​IMG] When I first started reading your post, I thought "Oh no! Marital striff about to happen!" So glad it as a happy ending. [​IMG]

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Funny thing is, we've been separated for almost 2 years. Neither one of us can afford to move out so we sleep in different rooms. Other than that, no one would know. We get along great, things just aren't working out.

6. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    Sometimes they make better friends than husbands.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by