My Disney Princess Life

My Danny is a young gray Squirrel - afraid of everything including me and other squirrels :confused:
Some guy writing about squirrels said the gray ones are very inquisitive and love to check out people. Danny never read that. If it wasn't so blankety blank cold I would try sitting on the front step to see if he wants to check me out. He seems to hate the cold too and especially high winds- me also. We have so much in common, you'd think we would be best buds.

He had made holes all over the front lawn burying bits of peanuts and corn etc, and I don't even holler at him. I would never want him in the house- I'm sure I would never be able to get him back outside. I really enjoy him during the lackluster covid days. I spend too much time watching him through the kitchen window instead of during the dishes and silverware.

My Danny is a young gray Squirrel - afraid of everything including me and other squirrels :confused:
Some guy writing about squirrels said the gray ones are very inquisitive and love to check out people. Danny never read that. If it wasn't so blankety blank cold I would try sitting on the front step to see if he wants to check me out. He seems to hate the cold too and especially high winds- me also. We have so much in common, you'd think we would be best buds.

He had made holes all over the front lawn burying bits of peanuts and corn etc, and I don't even holler at him. I would never want him in the house- I'm sure I would never be able to get him back outside. I really enjoy him during the lackluster covid days. I spend too much time watching him through the kitchen window instead of during the dishes and silverware.
sorry I missed your post!

awww I'm glad he has brought you joy even though hes not really friendly, per se.

:lol: @ danny never read that.
my SO has rehabbed squirrels before and he says they come back for a little bit and then they clearly "drink the wild squirrel koolaid" and "listen to wild squirrel propaganda" and stop coming back. thatll be a sad day for me but I understand.

I made a buttercup gif! she has learned that the treats are in my pockets.

Attachments

• ezgif-2-b377f4b9f508.gif
    ezgif-2-b377f4b9f508.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 2
Have you ever seen the youtube video by some guy named Mark? He was an engineer for NASA and quit that job to make you tube videos. Anyways, he has this video where he builds a whole obstacle course for squirrels in his back yard! Its a long video but very much worth watching!

Have you ever seen the youtube video by some guy named Mark? He was an engineer for NASA and quit that job to make you tube videos. Anyways, he has this video where he builds a whole obstacle course for squirrels in his back yard! Its a long video but very much worth watching!
I HAVE. the one to keep them out of his bird feeder?

Back
Top Bottom