My diy coop

My wife has dubbed ours the Slaughter House. (She don't love the chickens as much as I do) The only thing we have had to buy for it is paint,insulation and 2 sheets of plywood. Not quite done yet but close.
lol my hubby is that way. although I have two roosters that will end up in our freezer in a month or two and I'll be the one to do it ;0( oh well its part of life and we cant have 3 roosters and can defiantly use the meat since we feed a family of 7 and the grocery store is outrageous! Hence the reason we are trying to become a bit more self sustaining

Very cool! If we ever move, I am going to do something like this. I was quick to jump the gun and didnt take my time to salvage materials. But I would like to relocate sometime in the future :)

Very cool! If we ever move, I am going to do something like this. I was quick to jump the gun and didnt take my time to salvage materials. But I would like to relocate sometime in the future :)
Very easy to do just takes a little work and if you call around most places will give you pallets so the cost is great (free) Pinterest has some cool ideas we just went basic because its our peep coop

Working on the run we combined the "big girl" house and the peep coop into the same run for hopefully an easier transition

Back
Top Bottom