My doe rabbit won’t breed

I would show a photo of their house but it needs some almighty cleaning. Off to the pet shop I go to spend another €50 on rabbit bedding

They’re expensive, I’d say I spend at least €200 a month on them
Toys, food, bedding, Timothy hay and diluting medicines to prevent worms and diarrhea.

I would show a photo of their house but it needs some almighty cleaning. Off to the pet shop I go to spend another €50 on rabbit bedding

They’re expensive, I’d say I spend at least €200 a month on them
Toys, food, bedding, Timothy hay and diluting medicines to prevent worms and diarrhea.

I cleaned my rabbits hutch today, haha. I know what you mean! Rabbits are expensive

How do you know he can't reach her? Rabbits work so fast sometimes it's hard to tell. First of all, before you try to breed her next time, check her vulva. If she is ready it should be pink and moist. After the buck tries to breed her, look again. If he was successful you should see some traces of semen on her. If he wasn't, I don't know what to tell you. I have never had that issue. In my (limited) experience, I have seen relatively small bucks successfully breed much larger does. In any event, I think you should keep an eye on your doe. It is possible she is pregnant and you don't know it. If you don't already know how to palpate a rabbit, learn.

How do you know he can't reach her? Rabbits work so fast sometimes it's hard to tell. First of all, before you try to breed her next time, check her vulva. If she is ready it should be pink and moist. After the buck tries to breed her, look again. If he was successful you should see some traces of semen on her. If he wasn't, I don't know what to tell you. I have never had that issue. In my (limited) experience, I have seen relatively small bucks successfully breed much larger does. In any event, I think you should keep an eye on your doe. It is possible she is pregnant and you don't know it. If you don't already know how to palpate a rabbit, learn.

I watched many videos and the bucks fall dawn and my buck has not done that and I have felt her stomach for some pellets like shapes in ten days and don’t feel anything

Back
Top Bottom