My dog died today. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss -- please take comfort in knowing your dog had a good home and knew she was loved. In time, may the memories of her bring no tears, but only smiles.
hugs.gif

hit.gif
There is not much worse than losing something you love, especially when it happens twice in one day...things happen...that's life, all we can do is keep moving and keep the memories of the good times and the love she brought you all her years in you heart. It also never hurts to grab someone warm and furry in the vicinity and love on them a little...that always does me good in times of loss...
hugs.gif

You have all my sympathy. I have had my two old dogs put to sleep recently both at the age of 17. All pets are irreplacable, but i have always found it a great consolation to rehome another rescue dog when i have lost one. To loose two in one day is particularly hard. Keep your chin up.

I'm sorry for your loss. Only folks are true animal lovers know what you are going through. Not just your dog, but your companion for the last 8 years. When they are sick and have to rely on us even more for their needs, they become part of who we are. Hold tight to your memories of the good times.

I'm so sorry. People who don't truly love their pets, whether they are dogs, cats, chickens, snakes, etc. just don't get it. I have 2 Westies that are almost the center of our lives! We lost our beloved Trudy, a Jack Russel, to a wolf a few years ago and none of the 7 of us have completely recovered. It does get easier with time and I'll pray for your peace, comfort, and that you'll get a break from this sort of thing! Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom