my dog died

Heart felt prayers for DD. Princess is not in anymore pain. I hope you get a message from her like we did our Mindy (Aussie), you know the toenails clicking on the floor?, to let you know she is alright.
They say when we die we will be greeted by those who loved us and went before us. I will be greeted by a very special horse, dog, cat and a flock of chickens.
hugs.gif

RIP Princess... you lived a long and wonderful life with a very special family that loved you heart and soul until the end.

You shall meet again one day over the rainbow bridge...

It is NEVER easy to lose a member of the family, grief needs to run its course, let the tears flow and one day you will feel the need to open your hearts again to another little soul who needs you. Princess would have wanted that.

*hugs*

SO sorry bout Princess. ... I lost my beloved dog 2 years ago to an unoperable bone cancer. I feel your pain.
hugs.gif

I wouldnt trade those 8 years with my boy for nothing though, he was a blessing... as it sounds like your Princess was.

Take care,

Nancy

Last edited:
hugs.gif
I am so sorry for you loss we just lost our cat tigger who was 10 y/o but he had health problems and birth defects vet said he would make to 1 year old so he had 9 years of extra love, Princess will be missed but know that she is in a place of no pain, and will be waiting for you with tail wagging. she will be with you and the people who loved her in your hearts. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom