My DOG seems to think its funny...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Emzyyy, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    My dog Winston walked upstairs just now stood right next to my chair farted and then calmly walked back down the stairs, and WOW! does he have the worst smelling farts ever! He has done this before its disguisting. Need to start feeding him yogurt or something geee wizz still stinks. [​IMG]

2. Stina

Stina Songster

May 6, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    lol....they know just how to throw you off....

My dog no longer has stinky farts since getting rid of any grain from his diet. Bacteria won't get rid of stinky farts.....bacteria produce stinky farts...depending on what they are processing. Grains are not a normal part of a dog's diet, so frequently when they are processed, stinky farts are produced. I would at the very least exclude corn, wheat, and soy from his diet.

3. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Lol. Milo decided to fart in the isle inside T.JMaxx. It was the treats he was getting from his trainer. Liver I think it was. I figured I couldn't have him clearing isles in the supermarket so decided to make sure he doesn't get those treats anymore. I also keep Beano in his bag just " in case ".[​IMG]

4. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Lol I heard Yogurt helps too something to do with regulating or I don't remember how the vet put it.

5. Quote:Actually the bacteria in yogurt would be benificial in digestion and make them smell less.

6. annanicole18

annanicole18 Songster

Mar 16, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    my vet said to use beano...he said it is the same thing as the more expensive dog meds.

7. Stina

Stina Songster

May 6, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    I know the bacteria is beneficial in digestion...I didn't say it wasn't.....I just find it doubtful that it would help with the smell, as the gas is simply the byproduct of the bacteria breaking down whatever has been eaten.

8. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    My dog no longer has stinky farts since getting rid of any grain from his diet.

[​IMG]

This works for people too [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  9. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Songster

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    Quote:My horse does that, he waits until you pick up his back feet, then farts. He then turns back and looks at you with a horsey smile on his face. The stinker! [​IMG]

10. Kanchii

Kanchii Songster

Quote:My horse does that, he waits until you pick up his back feet, then farts. He then turns back and looks at you with a horsey smile on his face. The stinker! [​IMG]

OH MY GOD MINE DID THE SAME THING [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: