My DOG seems to think its funny...

Emzyyy

Runs with Deer
11 Years
Jul 14, 2008
Derby Kansas
My dog Winston walked upstairs just now stood right next to my chair farted and then calmly walked back down the stairs, and WOW! does he have the worst smelling farts ever! He has done this before its disguisting. Need to start feeding him yogurt or something geee wizz still stinks.
sickbyc.gif

lol....they know just how to throw you off....

My dog no longer has stinky farts since getting rid of any grain from his diet. Bacteria won't get rid of stinky farts.....bacteria produce stinky farts...depending on what they are processing. Grains are not a normal part of a dog's diet, so frequently when they are processed, stinky farts are produced. I would at the very least exclude corn, wheat, and soy from his diet.

Lol. Milo decided to fart in the isle inside T.JMaxx. It was the treats he was getting from his trainer. Liver I think it was. I figured I couldn't have him clearing isles in the supermarket so decided to make sure he doesn't get those treats anymore. I also keep Beano in his bag just " in case ".
roll.png

I know the bacteria is beneficial in digestion...I didn't say it wasn't.....I just find it doubtful that it would help with the smell, as the gas is simply the byproduct of the bacteria breaking down whatever has been eaten.

My dog no longer has stinky farts since getting rid of any grain from his diet.

thumbsup.gif

This works for people too
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
My horse does that, he waits until you pick up his back feet, then farts. He then turns back and looks at you with a horsey smile on his face. The stinker!
tongue.png

Quote:
My horse does that, he waits until you pick up his back feet, then farts. He then turns back and looks at you with a horsey smile on his face. The stinker!
tongue.png

OH MY GOD MINE DID THE SAME THING
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom