"My Dream Flock and Chicken Life" Game!!!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Hey all!
This is a game I just thought of.
wee.gif
It's called "My Dream Flock" game!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Here's how it works:

Everyone simply explains what their dream flock of chickens/game birds is. You can even write about what eggs you want to hatch out, and you can even be silly and say for example, "I want to hatch out a million buff orpington eggs and have a trillion chickens running around in my yard!"
woot.gif
LOL
I will start off!
pop.gif

READY...... SET.......GOOO!!!!!

I want to have loads of egg incubators, with a batch of chicken eggs in each one!
big_smile.png
I want to have loads of hens and a few roosters, mostly my favorite breeds; Red Stars, Jersey Giants, Barred Rocks, a mix of mutts, and Orpingtons! I want my hens to be laying lots of eggs a day, and for them to have a HUGE and luxurious coop, with fresh food and water for everyone, as much as they want!
tongue.png
I want to have a really big chicken run for all of the chickens, and I want to have an egg stand out front of my house where I can sell delicious eggs to people. And I want to sell baby chicks in the Spring/Summer and hatch eggs out all year long, and I want to not have to pay a penny for feed, hay, etc.!
yippiechickie.gif

That's mostly what my dream flock and chicken life looks like!
ya.gif

Your Turn!!!
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

Quote:
why?

because your impatient.

Sophia!!!! Oops that was off topic.

My dream flock:
100 of the best Sumatras in the country. 10 Muscovies, 20 Call ducks, 5 Aussy Spots, and maybe a few Campbells. I also want some peafowl
tongue.png
. Maybe some Sebrights and some bantam Cochins.

Quote:
because your impatient.

Sophia!!!! Oops that was off topic.

My dream flock:
100 of the best Sumatras in the country. 10 Muscovies, 20 Call ducks, 5 Aussy Spots, and maybe a few Campbells. I also want some peafowl
tongue.png
. Maybe some Sebrights and some bantam Cochins.

Kurt my favorite brother in the universe! I missed you
hugs.gif

My dream flock?

umm...50 of the best BBS orps. in the country, 50 of the best buff laced polish, 25 tolbunt polish, 10 cayugas, 10 BBS runners, 20 barred muscovies, lots of quail, turkeys...you get the point
tongue.png

Kurt get your butt in chat.
pleaaaaase
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom