my dream:)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by dntd, Jun 22, 2010.

1. dntd

dntd Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2009
    My real future dream is to own an organic farm. I want to raise chicken that lay pink,green and blue eggs organic free range to have a new market geared to mainly to kids and people who like novelty. I would like to also have a green house operation for year round organic produce and some endangered breeds of livestock, rabbit farming hopefully too. Of course theis will cost too much $$ to start so I'm going to have to get a good job first and work up. I think I'm going to continue in nursing because of the $$ and take horticulture/greenhouse as a extra then buy a hobby farm, slowly working up to a full fledged farm. I know it's hard work but I feel I have what it takes............. Now only $$ is getting in the way!

2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Go for it. Easter Eggers are awesome, and a classic. You can't go wrong. Organic is REALLY catching on these days, people pay more to know what they are eating.

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Hope it works out well for you.That is a dream I could love as well.Nursing is a great option to make good money.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by