My duck isn't standing or walking?

It could also be slipped tendons in his legs. Might want to research that as well to see if it could be a possibility, but the niacin is definitely the best thing to get into him as soon as possible. Keep us updated, ok?

Are you able to post a pic of the duckling and his legs?

It could also be slipped tendons in his legs. Might want to research that as well to see if it could be a possibility, but the niacin is definitely the best thing to get into him as soon as possible. Keep us updated, ok?

Are you able to post a pic of the duckling and his legs?
I just gotten home from Atwoods and picked up some niacin and gotten it in the water and he is drinking and eating good..

Yes, I will get a picture and post it here in a few!

**UPDATE**

I think we are getting some good signs since we have gotten some stuff to put in his water he is only putting his right leg half way out and not all the way to the back like he was doing with both legs so I hoping this is a start of good signs...

Is it normal for his poop to be dark brown and very watery? and he keeps rolling over to his side/back that is who I found he this morning and I had to wash him up because he had poop all over him and put back in his bed and find him back on his side/back.

Back
Top Bottom