My duck keeps stumbling and stepping on its own feet

lauramlc

Hatching
Jun 2, 2020
This is my first time taking care of ducklings, I bought 4 off a local farmer all of them looked healthy but in the next few days after i took them home i noticed the smallest one kind of stumbled on its own feet. They are around 4 weeks old now. what should i do to make her stop stepping on her own feet?

lauramlc

Hatching
Jun 2, 2020
I have also read up on things like giving them niacin but i feel like i dont know enough about it to give it to her

lauramlc

Hatching
Jun 2, 2020
Hi thanks for your speedy reply i have pekin and khaki campbell’s. I can’t find any of the products online that ship to where i live (UK) would you know of any products that would ship to the uk to treat my duckling?

RJKnott

Songster
Mar 25, 2020
Welcome aboard

the b complex is awesome. I have a male Pekin that couldn’t take more than 3 or 4 steps before having to sit, he can walk half way across our yard now and his legs keep getting stronger. It really helps

lauramlc

Hatching
Jun 2, 2020
hi my duckling has been on the stuff we bought for her for 7 days i don’t see any improvement in her walking is there any other things i can do?

lauramlc

Hatching
Jun 2, 2020
this is what i have her on. She gets a tea spoon dissolved in a litre water each morning.

Attachments

• BFD0A9CC-DDFE-4E7B-AC72-4E4B41791A2F.jpeg
    BFD0A9CC-DDFE-4E7B-AC72-4E4B41791A2F.jpeg
    657.2 KB · Views: 5

Top Bottom