My Duckies from Holderreads are coming tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mominoz, May 13, 2009.

1. mominoz

mominoz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    North Georgia
    I emailed them back (again,after deciding because they thought they'd be short on the Penciled Runners and or grays and my 3 dates had passed and was trying to decide--arrghhh!
    Anyway after asking advice here I mailed and said if they didnt' think they could fill the show breeding 5 Penciled Runners,then to move down a tier to just good quality ones(? or to send my 4 fawn and whites show quality and 4 Emery penciled and deduct from the mini ducks (3 appleyards and 2 silkies to round out the order. )
    They mailed back , they shipped my ducks yesterday! [​IMG] The only thing is they didn't tell me which of the options they took! But I don't want to nitpick and I know they are busy so I guess I will figure it out tomorow, (early like 6am at the post office [​IMG]
    So I am either getting 5 penciled runners, 3 mini-silver appleyards and 2 mini silkie ducks (original order sent in FEb. ) or 8 runners and 2 minis ?
    Who knows [​IMG] but it is a looog trip from Oregon to Georgia!

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  2. HenMamma

HenMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Emmet TWP, MI
    How exciting, babies on the way!

Be sure to post pics!

3. Giddyup

Giddyup Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Can't wait to see them! I'd love to order from there, just have to figure out shipping to Canada

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by