My duck's leg is hurt

My duck is doing the samething, I picked her up and the round ball on her foot looks like it has a brown spot on it but I dont feel or see anything stuck in it and on her web there is a small round wart looking thing....anybody see this
Pics always help and
welcome-byc.gif

My ducks leg is hurting him bad right now I am so worried he got attracted my a dog a couple of months ago and he was fine after we go him to a stable condition now all of a sudden when I put him up last night he was limping and I knew something was wrong . The only advice for u is to soak it foot in warm water with Epsom salt in it also do water therapy with it this is to take weight off of its foot. Hope this helps :)

My ducks leg is hurting him bad right now I am so worried he got attracted my a dog a couple of months ago and he was fine after we go him to a stable condition now all of a sudden when I put him up last night he was limping and I knew something was wrong . The only advice for u is to soak it foot in warm water with Epsom salt in it also do water therapy with it this is to take weight off of its foot. Hope this helps
smile.png
Welcome to BYC and hope you see improvement in your ducks leg also.
fl.gif

My oldest duck hurt 2 of my 2 mth old ducklings. One of the is really hurt from under her wing. What can I put on her cuts. Please help

Attachments

• IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    284.6 KB · Views: 20

Back
Top Bottom