My Easy Indie Adventure

Pics
So I have the Evil Kanevals of ducklings. They keep trying to jump up on things then off them. One tried to jump onto the dog’s nose! They follow me around their brooder if I put them in it peeping madly at me.

I can at least tell them apart for now. Don’t have names yet for them.

B2546AE9-F806-4D8D-90A4-56ECEB6CFFA7.jpeg
This one is all black save for the little splash that they both have on the chest.

AF7523FE-7FE0-4F51-99E1-6E8DF8ADEF6B.jpeg
This one has a little yellow by the eye and mouth. Just a tiny little spot but it makes it cute.

So I tried to vent sex. I am certain I have one Drake. The other I think is a female. Doesn’t matter so much what they are right now other than too cute for their own good.

C5F21DA8-425F-44AA-BDA6-7008E43F807B.jpeg This is one of their favorite spots.

My East Indie Adventures still continues. I have 6 eggs still in the incubator. 4 showed solid movement on day 20, one still has strong veins but not seen much movement in it in a few days, the last looks like it has receding veins happening.

Zion and Houdini are doing great. They love cuddling and bath time. They are also working on not being afraid of the dogs which is one of my goals. They are still tiny but growing well and eating great. Plus they are the little poop machines duckies are supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom