My EE is crowing

jacquie1021

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 4, 2014
I have 3 EE, 2 black australorp, and 1 barred rock. The past 2 nights we have been woken up by one of them crowing right around 4-5 am and we are trying to find the culprit. It definitely was not full out loud rooster crow but sounded like it could turn into one. I have posted pics of all my chicks before and consensus was that they were all pullets but now I am not sure. This is Penelope and she is 11 weeks old. She is a bully and the largest of my EEs. Here are more pics. Do you guys think she is a roo?

Here a couple of her about a month ago when most people said pullet.

What do you guys think?

Also forgot to mention some of her tail feathers are now turning a greenish tint in the sun!

I have 3 EE, 2 black australorp, and 1 barred rock. The past 2 nights we have been woken up by one of them crowing right around 4-5 am and we are trying to find the culprit. It definitely was not full out loud rooster crow but sounded like it could turn into one. I have posted pics of all my chicks before and consensus was that they were all pullets but now I am not sure. This is Penelope and she is 11 weeks old. She is a bully and the largest of my EEs. Here are more pics. Do you guys think she is a roo? Here a couple of her about a month ago when most people said pullet. What do you guys think?
even in the earlier pictures you can see "she" is a rooster, sorry! He's getting very handsome though.

Back
Top Bottom