my eggs are peeping.....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Wendy'sChicksRock, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Wendy'sChicksRock

Wendy'sChicksRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    Soooo secited..its day 20 and they are all 4 peeping! ! Under my broody silkie are my first BLRW eggs out of my splash roo and my blue hen....they are from fowlys ...pics to come asap..

2. Crabella

Crabella Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Inland Pacific NW
    Oh good, a hatching buddy! I have my 2nd broody with a couple eggs peeping and one pipped. Doing my darnedest to stay the heck out of the coop. Post photos when your babies hatch!

3. all_clucked_up

all_clucked_up Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2011
    Same here! I'm a first timer on day 19 and they were peeping and jiggling in the bator a while ago.

4. Silkie-Feet

Silkie-Feet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2010
    Ky, Kentucky
    Guess we got a hatch-along. maybe change the title of the thread? I have 36 eggs in my bator due to hatch monday. I'll post pictures and updates once they hatch, I expect ya'll to do the same [​IMG]

5. Debbienmousey

Debbienmousey Chillin' With My Peeps

Haha me too..I have some in the incubator which should start hatching tomorrow or Monday. Good luck y'all [​IMG]

6. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    How exciting!!! 8 of 10 of mine are wiggling. But no peeping yet. Only day 12 for some of mine. Expecting hatching myself mon-weds maybe later depending on if I am doin everything right lol..

7. Lightfoote

Lightfoote Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2011
    Quote:I have several French BCMs in lockdown (could only take a pass on 3, the rest are much too dark to discern any clear viability), makes me nervous/edgy to read that others have eggs peeping/jiggling around, as none of mine are doing that and tomorrow (theoretically) ought to be hatch day, and as of now, no visible pips yet.

How far inland in the PNW are you? I'm near the SE Wa./ID border.

Lightfoote

8. all_clucked_up

all_clucked_up Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2011
    They stopped peeping and moving... and they're due tonight and tomorrow. I sure hope they're okay in there [​IMG]

9. Debbienmousey

Debbienmousey Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Me too..Mine haven't started pipping yet..and the eggs aren't moving themselves nor do I hear any peeping from them. Just gotta sit tight and wait I guess [​IMG]

10. Wendy'sChicksRock

Wendy'sChicksRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    My silkie hen hatched 4 BLRW chicks..momma and babies are doing great ! Ill post some pics in the am.
    How is everyone else doing??

Wendy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by