My ewe lamb is pregnant and sick!! Help!!

You and your ewe and lambs remain in my prayers, please continue to let us know how she is doing. Sounds better now. Don't know the patron Saint of Sheep, but Our Lady of Prompt succor hasten to help this family and their livestock.

You and your ewe and lambs remain in my prayers, please continue to let us know how she is doing. Sounds better now. Don't know the patron Saint of Sheep, but Our Lady of Prompt succor hasten to help this family and their livestock.
Thank you so much!! She is receiving meds and fluid through an IV. We induced the labor so she is due to lamb anywhere from now till Monday. We are hoping she wont have a still birth and that we can save both lambs and mother. She is opening her eyes and not putting up much of a fight. I will try to post as much stuff about her as I can but again, thank you so much for your support through this tough time!!

Thank you so much!! She is receiving meds and fluid through an IV. We induced the labor so she is due to lamb anywhere from now till Monday. We are hoping she wont have a still birth and that we can save both lambs and mother. She is opening her eyes and not putting up much of a fight. I will try to post as much stuff about her as I can but again, thank you so much for your support through this tough time!!
I said this before but it bears repeating. When she goes into labor she may not have the strength to push the kids out. You can save the ewe a lot of stress if you can go ahead and pull the lambs as soon as she is dilated. Is there a stockman around you can call upon for help and advice?

I said this before but it bears repeating. When she goes into labor she may not have the strength to push the kids out. You can save the ewe a lot of stress if you can go ahead and pull the lambs as soon as she is dilated. Is there a stockman around you can call upon for help and advice?
Thank you all so much for all the information. My sheep passed away this morning. We were not able to save her or the lambs.

Back
Top Bottom