My eyes are confusing me!

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
14 Years
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
So I clicked on the "Recent posts" button like any normal person, right?

WHY is there a thread titled "They ate a Secessionist movement!" ?

Oh. Wait.
I had seen Boyd's "A new Secessionist movement?" thread and a "They ate a citronella candle!"
And then I look closer and I think that they have eaten a Cinderella candle. What the heck is a Cinderella candle?
idunno.gif

Perhaps it's time to have my eyes checked....

Quote:
The above is the funny part to me. I have NEVER clicked on "Recent Posts". I'm not even sure I knew it was there until you just pointed it out.
lol.png

Quote:
The above is the funny part to me. I have NEVER clicked on "Recent Posts". I'm not even sure I knew it was there until you just pointed it out.
lol.png

Seriously?
lau.gif
I don't know how I'd keep up without it!

Quote:
lol.png

Seriously?
lau.gif

Ditto!

Quote:
lol.png

Seriously?
lau.gif

Yeah, LOL, seriously. I just clicked it now to check it out, but otherwise I just go to a section where I posted or a section that I'm interested in and hit the refresh button to see what's new. Never occurred to me to use the Recent Post option!
tongue.png
I still probably won't bother to be honest.

Quote:
I am fairly certain that the over-consumption of chocolate leads to deviations and irregularities of visual perceptions.

Quote:
lol.png

That makes the two of us!
tongue.png

It's my ears. I mistake everything for anything
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom