My eyes are confusing me!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by eenie114, Jul 4, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

So I clicked on the "Recent posts" button like any normal person, right?

WHY is there a thread titled "They ate a Secessionist movement!" ?

Oh. Wait.
    I had seen Boyd's "A new Secessionist movement?" thread and a "They ate a citronella candle!"
    And then I look closer and I think that they have eaten a Cinderella candle. What the heck is a Cinderella candle? [​IMG]

Perhaps it's time to have my eyes checked....

2. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:The above is the funny part to me. I have NEVER clicked on "Recent Posts". I'm not even sure I knew it was there until you just pointed it out. [​IMG]

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Quote:The above is the funny part to me. I have NEVER clicked on "Recent Posts". I'm not even sure I knew it was there until you just pointed it out. [​IMG]

Seriously? [​IMG] I don't know how I'd keep up without it!

4. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth

Ditto!

5. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire

Yeah, LOL, seriously. I just clicked it now to check it out, but otherwise I just go to a section where I posted or a section that I'm interested in and hit the refresh button to see what's new. Never occurred to me to use the Recent Post option! [​IMG] I still probably won't bother to be honest.

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:I am fairly certain that the over-consumption of chocolate leads to deviations and irregularities of visual perceptions.

7. whiteflare

whiteflare Out of the blue

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney

That makes the two of us! [​IMG]
    It's my ears. I mistake everything for anything [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by